After a sold-out launch in February and March, Field to Table catering is once again returning to Lumen Field.
The experience features 14 of the best chefs in the Pacific Northwest serving their dishes at one of the nation’s top professional athletic fields.
Guests will have a choice of meat, seafood, or a vegetarian option, and can enjoy dishes such as sumac lamb chop lollipops with Israeli couscous, pickled ramp, grilled asparagus, English peas, mint, salsa verde and labneh with candied or pan-fried lemon Alaskan halibut with asparagus velouté, maitake mushroom, vanilla bean gastric and bacon cream.
Each day, a new local chef will make headlines and present their choice of four-course dinner.
The rotating lineup of confirmed chefs currently includes:
- Quinton Stewart from Ben Paris – Wednesday June 2
- Sabrina Brzusek from Swine Dining – Friday June 4th
- John Sundstrom from Lark – Saturday June 5th
- Mitch Mayers from Sawyer – Sunday June 6
- Mel Miranda de Musang – Monday June 7
- Kristi Brown from Communion – Tuesday June 8
- David Nichols of Eight Row – Wednesday June 9
- Sabrina Tinsley from Osteria La Spiga – Friday June 11
- Trey Lamont from Jerk Shack – Saturday June 12
- Dre Neeley of Gravy on Vashon – Sunday June 13
- Shawn Applin of 84 Yesler – Tuesday June 15
- Matt Lewis from Where Ya At Matt – Wednesday June 16
- Kamonegi Mutsuko Soma – Thursday June 17th
- Maximilian Petty from Eden Hill – Friday June 18
All dinner reservations must be prepaid online, where customers can view all menus and select their culinary journey.
Menus are priced at $ 119 per person plus tax and service charge, with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase via contactless, cashless ordering onsite.
This exclusive experience is reserved for people aged 21 and over.