Finally, the Avengers Campus at Walt Disney Studios Park will welcome its first recruits (Marvel fans) on July 20. In addition to two attractions and heroic encounters, the Marvel themed area will feature plenty of delicious food and drink options for guests after helping save the world.
What is happening:
- Disneyland Paris’ version of Avengers Campus is finally opening to guests this summer and will welcome its first visitors on July 20!
- the Marvel Space at Walt Disney Studios Park will feature live surprise stunts, heroic encounters, two action-packed attractions and of course food
- Customers can also enjoy a variety of delicious dishes in the well-themed restaurants:
- Pym kitchen
- Stark Factory
- Great Dinner
- Two Food Trucks – WEB – Worldwide Eating Brigade and FAN-tastic Food
- The new offering will feature fun versions of customer favorites like pretzels, pizza and cheesecake. Keep scrolling to see what’s on the menu!
“Pym Kitchen is a science lab of innovation where food and drink tell a story.”
- Just as Ant-Man and The Wasp use “Pym Particles” to grow and shrink just about anything, Pym Technologies applies that science to creating shareable bites, inventive entrees, and sweet buffet treats. .
What is on the menu?
- The menu includes large and small versions of popular foods so patrons can indulge in giant shares or sample a variety of small bites. The menu includes:
- Pretzel sandwiches
- The hot dogs
- Pym Kitchen will also offer a variety of vegetarian options
- Oversized portions
- Caesar salad with giant croutons
- 0.5 meter extra long green beans
- Pecan pie by the meter
- Giant blue donuts and mini red donuts
- Mini cheesecakes
- carrot cake
- red velvet
- Giant strawberry cream cake
- honeycomb cake
Cheers! – Novelty drinks for adults
- Pym Kitchen will host a bar serving a signature blue and red cocktail presented in a tumbler and a superfood cocktail made with Blue Chardonnay, Perrier, Martini and dried goji berries.
- Other specialties include:
- Red wine served in tiny bottles
- Selection of four different small beers served in Pym Kitchen souvenir glasses
- Special glass of Blue Chardonnay
Presentation is everything!
- The art of the table will take up the codes of a LAB, with olive oil presented in test tubes, soups in goblets and wine served in an Erlenmeyer flask.
“Stark Factory is a quick service restaurant where refueling rookies can enjoy a cooking show with homemade pizzas fresh from the pizza maker’s oven.”
- Who doesn’t love a slice of hot, melty, cheesy pizza? Satisfy your hunger with many tasty varieties, including a vegetarian option.
- You can also enjoy salads or fresh pasta.
- And yes, there will also be dessert! The signature item pays homage to Thor and is inspired by the God of Thunder’s favorite treats as seen in Marvel Comics.
Theme and decor
- Formerly an assembly line for Howard Stark, it features relics of SHIELD’s past activities and hosts many hidden “easter eggs” as tributes to fans, including artifacts built by Tony Stark and the awesome Hulk Buster – the armor he created with help from Bruce Banner for the Hulk, which is exclusive to Disneyland Paris.
Two amazing food trucks will be serving up fancy take-out snacks of sweet and savory varieties to help satisfy all your cravings!
The WEB – World Food Brigade
- Run by the inventors of WEB Workshop and serving a variety of Asian noodles and coconut balls.
The FAN-tastic Food Truck
- Tony Stark’s favorite offers New York-style hot dogs, including vegan sausages, various types of sauces and toppings; and a cheesecake on a stick for dessert.
- Super Diner is a small, traditional American restaurant serving classics like Reuben sandwiches.
- Treat your taste buds to this signature North American recipe made with corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut and a savory dressing, toasted between slices of rye bread.
More Avengers campuses:
- Join the mission to Avengers Assemble: Flight Force, a thrilling roller coaster that propels you from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 3 seconds! This ride will also feature the first Marvel Audio-Animatronic at a Disney park as Iron Man greets you in his Mark 80 suit.
- Discover all the exciting news on Avengers Campus including Dora Milaje’s DLP debut, epic photo ops with Iron Man and Captain Marvel, and more!
- Get ready for a day of fun with new products including Spider-Bots, mugs and pins also.