The League of Legends patch 11.17 update cycle has begun – here are all of the first LoL notes and changes coming in the August 25 update, including the long-awaited Viego nerfs, changes for Lucian and Amumu , updates for Fleet Footwork, new Crime City skins, and more.
Here are all the details on League of Legends patch 11.17, coming in two weeks.
When is League of Legends patch 11.17 release?
On Wednesday, August 25, the next Season 11 update, LoL patch 11.17, will be released on time. The download will begin on the Oceanic servers around 10:00 a.m. AEDT, followed by a worldwide rollout throughout the day.
Here are all of the major LoL patch release dates:
- 3h HP (NA)
- 5:00 GMT (EUW)
- 3h CET (EUNE)
- 8h KR (Korea)
What’s new in League of Legends patch 11.17?
Viego will finally get rid of the nerves
Since appearing in 11.2, the Ruined King has polarized League of Legends players. Viego is an extremely popular character (he still has a 13.63% play rate from the months after his release), but his dominance in ranked and pro games – where he has a whopping 77.5% presence – has it. irritated some.
Riot the nerve finally after fifteen patches.
These long-awaited tweaks will be released in League of Legends patch 11.17, and they’ll include important nerfs to his passive healing, Q, E, ultimate and other abilities.
Lucian’s time in the middle lane is up.
On August 10, Riot revealed Lucian’s planned changes. There is a new passive called “Vigilance” which grants the shooter better ally bonuses, lower mana costs for their W ability, and damage-based mods from their ultimate Culling.
ADC stats have also been tweaked slightly.
Lucian’s two signature abilities, “Piercing Light” (Q) and “Relentless Pursuit” (E), will not be included in League of Legends patch 11.17 changes.
Crime City, Phoenix skins unveiled
Riot Games is releasing five “Crime City” cosmetics and three “Phoenix” skins in the upcoming League of Legends update.
The Phoenix skins are new, while the Crime City skins are part of an ever-growing line of mafia-themed cosmetics in the game. These are labeled Divine, Graceful, and Brave, and appear to be the start of the game. ‘a new set of alternate universes from Runeterra.
Here are all of the new League of Legends skins:
- Crime City Nightmare
- Akali — 1350 RP
- Darius — 1350 RP
- Shaco — 1350 RP
- Twisted Fate — 1350 RP
- Zyra — 1350 RP
- Divine Phoenix Anivia — 1350 RP
- Gracious Séraphine Phoenix — 1350 RP
- Brave Phoenix Xayah — 1350 RP
Amumu is undergoing big changes in League Of Legends patch 11.17.
Amumu’s career as a jungler in League of Legends Season 11 has seen its ups and downs. At higher levels of play, its potency is currently lackluster. With a 43.61% win rate over Platinum, he has the lowest win rate of any jungler.
Changes are on the way for Amumu fans; the designers plan to give her a “well-deserved” boost, making the sad mom a little happier.
Amumu’s classic Q ability, Bandage Toss, will now have two charges once League of Legends patch 11.17 is released, according to balance developer Jeevun Sidhu.
League of Legends patch 11.17 preliminary notes
- Read all of Amumu’s planned changes here.
- Passive damage against monsters 150% ⇒ 200%.
- R 140-80 cooldown ⇒ 120-80.
- Q heals 12-20% attack damage ⇒ 8-16%
- Passive bonus magic damage 12-44% ⇒ 8-30%.
- W armor / magic resist bonus 20-45 ⇒ 15-40.
- Attack Damage 53 ⇒ 55.
- Cost 60-80 in mana ⇒ 55-75.
- Read all of the planned Lucian changes here.
- Base health 475 ⇒ 490.
- W mana cost 70-130 ⇒ 70-110.
- Attack Speed Ratio 0.4 0.45.
- Critical Damage 150% ⇒ 160%.
- Decreased passive soul rate when killing minions 4.166% ⇒ 8.33%
- E damage on impact 11-55 ⇒ 14-58.
- Read all of Viego’s planned changes here.
- Q Cast Time 0.25 ⇒ 0.25-0.1 scaled with attack speed.
- R damage 125-375 ⇒ 200-400.
- Attack damage ratio Q 1 1.1
- Report E 80 0.65.
- R 120-60 cooldown ⇒ 120-80.
End of the roll
- Magic damage on impact 15-80 (linear scale levels 1-18) ⇒ Non-linear scale (15 levels 1-8, 25-80 levels 9-18).
Youmuu’s Phantom Blade
- New construction (2900 gold in total):
- Serrated dagger
- Caulfield’s Warhammer
- 700 gold coins
- Attack Damage 60 ⇒ 55.
- Added: Now has 15 haste abilities.
- Ranged Minion Healing Effectiveness 20% ⇒ 10%.
- Heals 30-60 (+ 30% bAD) (+ 20% AP) ⇒ 10-100 (+ 50% bAD) (+ 35% AP).
- [New] Minions’ melee healing is 30% effective.
Patch LoL 11.17 skins